One of the main things that occur during a bear market that triggers the next bull market is that developers take the opportunity to build when things are quiet. While most NFT project floor prices are steady or down
One of the main things that occur during a bear market that triggers the next bull market is that developers take the opportunity to build when things are quiet. While most NFT project floor prices are steady or down (there is one notable exception this week, which I will mention), there is actually more news than usual this week.
Internet Computer NFT News
Here are some developments you should know about:
· Shinjuku High – If you have been waiting for top-quality anime-style collectibles on the Internet Computer, your wait is almost over. The early previews of the characters look phenomenal, with some of the previews featuring stills and others being videos. There’s no roadmap, but the art is good enough to attract anyone who has even a remote interest in anime. The team has already established nine social media accounts for posting stills and videos, so they are looking to find a wide audience in both web2 and web3.
· Avocado Research – Yumi and Avocado Research have partnered to list the Avocado NFTs on a second marketplace. This is in response to the fact that fewer and fewer people seem to be using the CCC marketplace. While there have been some issues with the launch, Yumi has assured everyone that the Avocado collection will be available on their marketplace soon after a few complications are worked out. The most recent announcement states that the collection will be tradable at 06:00 UTC on February 7. Despite the challenges, it seems like a wise move for Avocado Research to broaden its reach by adding a marketplace that doesn’t require WICP.
· Nauts World – Naut Generation One is arriving any day! While there is a delay in the launch while Yumi works out some display issues, Cloning Chamber holders can rejoice as your airdrops should already be in your wallets by the time this article is published. This is a long-awaited collection that shows the Nauts World team is progressing toward the launch of their game, which will use Cloning Chambers to ensure you have enough NFTs to play without risking your drivers.
· NyanNyan Studio – The team recently announced that Azumi holders are going to receive a 1:1 airdrop of the upcoming pixel art collection featuring animated cats (which makes a lot of sense since Nyan is basically the Japanese equivalent of Meow). If you are unfamiliar with Azumi, these are animated NFTs (rare ones also feature audio) of a cartoon girl in various seasons and color palates. It is currently only available on CCC marketplace. DfintyGangs holders (also on CCC marketplace) will receive a WL spot to buy at 0.1 ICP. Keep in mind that whether you hold Azumi or DfinityGangs NFTs, the snapshot will only record your address if you have them in a Stoic or Plug wallet.
· Flower Power DAO – BTC Flowers is the one major NFT collection with soaring prices this week. The floor is at 198 ICP (up nearly 25% from 159 ICP last week). This comes as the team has announced the launch date for the collaboration with Clown Skateboards (February 26). This will also mark the first collection sold directly from the Flower Power DAO mint page.
· Pokedstudio – Gen2 has launched and has achieved over 6,000 ICP in secondary sales volume already. The current floor price is 125 ICP, so I’d say most people who collected bots in order to participate in the burn are more than satisfied with their decision. 1,500 Gen1 bots were burned to produce 500 Gen2 bots in the “Mutant Army” collection.
As you can see, there are still many things going on during the bear market that can give NFT enthusiasts something to be excited about. Until next week, stay safe!
Connect With Us:
Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Email
- Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original author and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the CoinHustle staff and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Comments are for members only. Join the conversation by subscribing 👇.