There is plenty of action in the Internet Computer’s NFT market this week as new announcements keep coming. Many projects from the early days of the IC NFT market are finally reaching some major roadmap goals.
There is plenty of action in the Internet Computer’s NFT market this week as new announcements keep coming. Many projects from the early days of the IC NFT market are finally reaching some major roadmap goals. For example, the Dfinity Space Apes (DSA) team recently airdropped DSA Planet cards to holders. These planets were one of the original roadmap goals, and holders have waited patiently for more than a year since the initial sale in the first week of January 2022.
Let’s take a look at some other exciting developments for IC projects from the past week.
The Top Performing Projects of the Week
Rather than just basing performance on floor price alone, here is some of the biggest news of the week (and many of these projects/artists have rising floor prices as well).
· OG MEDALS – DKLORD is back! The airdrop date has been set for the next OG MEDALS collection. You can read the full announcement on DSCVR. The date is set for July 4, 2023. Positive market conditions could move the drop closer, but that is the latest date for the release. In the meantime, the news has increased the floor price of the original OG MEDALS collection by 20% from 32.5 ICP to 36 ICP.
· Motoko Mechs – While there has not been any direct news from DFINITY about the Motoko Mechs, interest in the collection seems to follow news from the team building the IC1101 metaverse. Recent Beta testing from the teams responsible for Poked bots, Plethora, and Shinjuku High has brought attention to the progress being made. Along with that, hopes are high that 3D Motoko Mech assets will play a role in the metaverse. The floor is up over 13% this week from 30 ICP to 34 ICP.
· Egido Val – All of Egido’s collections are moving up this week. Perhaps this is related to his NFT launches on BTC and DOGE blockchains. The IC Bucks floor price has been up for two consecutive weeks and is now at 0.9 ICP (a 28.5% increase over the past weeks). The WAGMI Dystopian Club floor price is up 87.5% from 0.4 ICP to 0.75 ICP.
· Genesis II – Saorsa Labs is getting closer to their 221B detective dApp launch. As they continue to show more demonstrations of its blockchain digging abilities, more people seem to be interested in collecting the NFTs needed to gain access to the dApp. The floor price is up almost 20% this week from 4.19 ICP to 5 ICP.
· MoonWalkers – The Plethora game team’s NFT collection gained traction from multiple directions this week. First of all, holders were given free spins with a chance to win some ckBTC. Additionally, it was revealed that the team helped to beta test the IC1101 game alongside Sega, Adidas, DFINITY, and other teams. The floor price saw a slight 6% increase from 8.9 ICP to 9.5 ICP. But the real news is the team’s involvement with the metaverse as well as BTC integration on the Internet Computer.
Until next week, I encourage everyone to keep an eye on Internet Computer projects that #KeepBuilding despite the difficult market conditions!
Connect With Us:
Twitter | Telegram | Instagram | Facebook | Email
- Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original author and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the CoinHustle staff and/or any/all contributors to this site.
Comments are for members only. Join the conversation by subscribing 👇.