It’s time for my last weekly NFT marketplace update for the 2022 calendar year, and things are closing out the year well. Let’s take a look at some of the top-performing collections as well as some ones to watch as we move into 2023.
It’s time for my last weekly NFT marketplace update for the 2022 calendar year, and things are closing out the year well. In fact, it kind of reminds me a little bit of the end of last year. Let’s take a look at some of the top-performing collections as well as some ones to watch as we move into 2023.
· BTC Flower – This was quite a year for Ludo and company, and they’re not closing up shop just because they completed the Flower Power DAO trilogy. The flagship NFT, BTC Flower, continues to perform well with the promise of double voting power in the DAO and the potential for private sale opportunities for upcoming partner projects. This week, the floor is up over 13% from 160 ICP to 182 ICP.
· Poked bots – Okay, so the Poked bots floor has stayed pretty level this week (after a big leap last week). But the really impressive thing is that the collection has finally dipped under the 10% mark for NFTs available on the secondary market. So this collection can officially qualify as “scarce.” This is likely connected to the rapidly disappearing WL spots for the Gen2 collection.
· ICPCS – When ICPS launched back in March, the collection sold out instantly at an average price of around 3.7 ICP. It’s been a long road, but the floor price finally has everyone in the green. The floor was up 25% over the past week, from 3.2 ICP to 3.99 ICP. This is likely due to the launch of ICOS and the requirement to have an ICPCS NFT in your wallet to gain access to the beta dApp. I'm really enjoying it, but of course, I always advise you to do your own research before connecting your wallet to a new dApp. To me, this seems like it will be a valuable tool to help make the IC easier to use for the average person.
· WAGMI Dystopian Club – The floor price is up 44% this week as people bought the floor to qualify for the Bitboy: Operation Bahamas Forever collection. That’s an increase from 0.9 ICP to 1.3 ICP – not bad for a collection that was completely airdropped.
· Cani Club – Announcements on Discord and Twitter were used by the team to update the project’s tokenomics. As a result, people swept up the NFTs in an attempt to secure more $CANI tokens when they launch. This led to a floor price increase of more than 60% from 2.99 ICP to 4.8 ICP.
· Monkey Infinity – I’ve been watching this project since the immediate success of their launch last week. While the fervor has slowed down a little, the collection is still going in the right direction. The floor is up 22.5% from 0.4 ICP to 0.49 ICP. And there are now only about 180 NFTs between the current floor and a 1 ICP floor.
What I’ll be Watching This Week
I’ve got my eye on three main projects this week:
· Yumi/ORIGYN’s Co-Owned – The first launch of a co-owned artwork is 62.8% sold out just six days into the sale. I’ll be watching to see if this is the week the sale is completed, and the fractional NFTs are delivered.
· Infinity Canisters – Congrats to the InfinitySwap team and their community. The airdrop is commanding major attention, and the project is already third on Yumi’s all-time total volume list!
· Gizmo – VRSTL’s latest offering is the most exciting yet. More than 500 have sold in just the first three days. I’m looking forward to seeing how the community will continue to receive this masterpiece of AI, utility, and aesthetics.
That’s all for this week. See you next time!
Connect With Us:
- Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this website are solely those of the original author and other contributors. These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of the Dfinity Community staff and/or any/all contributors to this site.